Sunday, July 15, 2012

Green Thumb.

One of my biggest joys in my daily life is working in my 'garden'. It's teeny, tiny, and miniature. Did I mention that it's small?? I do what I can with the limited space that I have, and I am such a proud gardener of the little space!  I feel like a little kid with show and tell, every time someone comes over, I grab them by the hand and drag them outside, saying 'Look over here! Look a tomato! Smell this mint! Taste this basil!'  
I know.
It's embarrassing. 
But I am so proud of all of the work I have done! 
Fair enough, right?!
Anyway, I thought I would do a little show and tell with you all!

The best color story with these little babies!
they are called sugar sweeties!

Zinnia almost ready to bloom

I've always been a sucker for succulents.
Ha! Get it!? 
;)

I also grew an avocado pit!
It has taken about 5 months to get from solid pit, to a little tree about a foot tall. 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your green thumb. my own thumb is jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little garden!! I wish I had a green thumb.
    Also, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete