Sunday, March 3, 2013

Out and About.

I know I haven't been here in awhile... but I was looking through some photos and realized that I have been on some amazing adventures lately. I wanted to share some of them with all of you, and decided that instead of talking about where I've been... that I would just dive right in and try to be a little bit more present from here on out! The weather in California has been incredible to say the least, and I have been hiking like crazy! I've been all over the hills, up and down the coast and exploring all around.  When I am in nature, I feel amazing. I feel the most alive-the sun on my face, the wind on my skin, and creatures lurking around every corner.
This first bunch are a few of my favorites from hiking on the coast, and from a camping trip... more to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment