Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sweet dreams

After a long day working, I came home to a front room full of underwear, and shoes.
Alabama had been busy decorating my place while I had been gone.
I made some pasta that was seriously... amazing.
Im pretty sure its my favorite food, or quickly becoming my favorite food.
Yummm....

I took Alabama on a walk in the dark. The air smelled sweet, like a cool summer's night, and the breeze was blowing, and flowing and running through my body.
The sky was on fire with orange clouds against the black night.
The only sound I heard was the freeway from across the way, a solid sound of running engines and air being pushed around.

You ever have those moments that you wish could last forever?
I was afraid to stay out for long, fearing that the moment would pass.
Or that the rough silence would be interrupted by a honk, or a barking dog.
Taking deep breaths never felt more full, and the sweetness of the spring was as if I had been laying in a bed of blossoms.

With nights like this, its no wonder dreams can be so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment