Thursday, June 2, 2011

#1-June Has Challenged We With 30 Days

Recently I have noticed that a lot of people on face book have been doing a "30 Day Challenge." Most of these Challenges have been "a song a day for 30 days," or "a photo a day".... you get the point, right?!
So I thought that June would be a perfect month for me to jump on the band-wagon.

Because of school, work, and......... laziness, I have about a million projects that I have started, or have wanted to start that I haven't finished.
The goal is to finish these projects.
AND to start and complete smaller projects.
I hope you guys follow along, and keep me accountable, or if anyone wants to do a project with me-LET ME KNOW!!

So since I started a day late, I decided to do 2 small things... first-simply to 're-vamp' my blog. The photo posted is before, and you can see the after... let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment