Saturday, June 4, 2011

#4-June Has Challenged We With 30 Days

Today was so strange.
The weather sucked the life out of me.
I sat on the couch-shoving my face with everything in the pantry.
I sat there-looking outside at the rain-and thought of every nasty word I could to describe it.
Needless to say, by this afternoon, I thought I was going to drown.
Finally I got off the couch to take Alabama for a walk. There had been a break in the rain, and for the moment-we were jumping from one sunny spot to another.
Hopscotching through the shadows.
The sun revealed itself and sent a golden light that made all of the trees look like they were on fire.
Was honestly unreal.

Strange how much weather can effect your mood, aint't?


So! Back to my challenge.
I found a very old desk chair 2 years ago, and planned to refurbish it.
I started sanding it when I first got it, and now, I have FINALLY painted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment