Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wanna Play Catch?

I figured my next few posts would just let me just catch you all up on the rest of my challenges that I have finished thus far.
And then the real fun will start and I will posting new projects that I am working on!!
You ready??
Here we go!!!

Day #7... A long time ago I took a HUGE canvas, painted it, and drew a 'head-board' on it... I really wanted to paint the entire wall behind my bed, but-I live in an apartment, and didn't want to deal with all of that nonsense, so with that being said, I re-vamped the old board... I like that Alabama fits perfectly in the 'dream-cap'
I am also in the process of making small 8x10 paintings of a variation of this.. will post photos when I complete them. :)


Day #8-
Simply put. I bejeweled some old plugs. These suckers are so heavy and I hate wearing them, but I figured if I made them a little bit fancy, I wouldn't dislike them so much. Sometimes I feel left out that I can't wear regular earrings, and with this, I can
:)

1 comment:

  1. kewl! you know what these remind me of is buttons. would be cool to find some cool old vintage buttons to make into earrings.

    I love your 30 day thing by the way, totally awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete