Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where have I gone?

Hey!! Okay guys, I need to apologize for being absent for such a long time!
Although it is no longer June... I have continued to challenged myself to complete more projects but unfortunately, most of the things I have left are multiple day projects, nothing I could complete in one day... but I am still working on them though!!

I have also been pretty occupied in photographing all of my work to create my portfolio, I have someone who is interested in helping me with some art stuff, and so I have been really busy trying to get my portfolio finished and ready to view...

Between that, and work, I have been a little preoccupied, but I am getting back on track...
I will put up a really image heavy post by the end of the week with all of my shenanigans that I have been up too.

Until then... Please enjoy this photo... her birthday was on the 30th!
Happy Birthday Little Dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment