Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Terrier Tuesday

Hey guys, I am got really distracted last week and sort of forgot about Terrier Tuesday, so I am doing a big collection of photos this week.
Yesterday I saw the weather forecast for the coming week and knew that we had to get outside for one last solid play session.  It's supposed to rain for the next ten days!
Yuck!
So we went outside and played with the Frisbee for a solid 30 minutes, and by the end, she was pooped!! ...laying all over the grass and smiling from ear to ear, can you see it??


 have you ever seen a happier dog?!


I  know I haven't posted any project photos lately, 
but I am working on some new little paintings to be made into cards, and prints,
this is a little preview... hope you like!  
(these babies will be for sale when I have a set of 5 prepared.)


One last photo I just couldn't resist sharing.
Begging for popcorn...
'nuff said.


Make sure to grab my button, and share links to your Terrier Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment