Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shoe Fever

Okay... so I don't usually do fashion related posts, but I thought I would just share a little of my shoe fever with you! 
Beware-it might be contagious! 

I have always had a love for shoes, and while most of the time I just wear loafers, or moccasins, because they beat everything for comfort, I still love branching out. 
With all of the new spring colors, I brought out a few old favorites, and added a few new pairs, and thought I would just show off some of my favorites right now! 


Color-block teal dream
I have had these babies for a long time, and just recently remembered them!

A friend of mine had these, and I fell in love.
Needless to say, I felt the need to get them for myself. 


I love these oxfords, but I don't wear them very often...


These ones are some of my newest!
I love the yellow, they are sort of retro, but really classic.


These are just some of my favorites... today. 
I am still breaking a couple of them in, so I am walking around my place with wool socks on with them! 
I feel like a goober, but it works.


Here's a little treat for you... she was watching my take photos and was being so patient! 

No comments:

Post a Comment