Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hikes by the sea.

This morning a friend of mine and I went on a hike by the sea, we started out on the road, which turned into a trail, which turned into us following an animal path along side of the cliffs through really rough shrubbery, and little 'streams' of mud.
I ended up carrying Alabama because there was no trail, really rough branches shooting out in every which way, mud, and loads of poison oak!  Because I was carrying her, I lost my balance and fell face first down a really small hill.  I then died from laughter because it was sort of the perfect fall.
Finally we found a trail, and a bunch of old military bunkers, and a million wild flowers.  I usually don't like to post so many photos, but I thought that they were best way to show how amazing the day was!
black sand beaches

unreal cliffs 
she loves exploring off-lead 
one of the bunkers 

we were filthy after I fell, and slipping through the mud 
 
 Alabama was looking over the bunker while I was inside!
wild flowers
overall, we had an incredible day
:)











No comments:

Post a Comment