Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swap Meet Sunday

Hello!! Happy Sunday! 
I hope you guys had as nice of a weekend as I did, it was relaxing, and productive. 
I 'freshened' up the basic look of my blog, I just wanted something that was clean, and crisp. 
What do you think? 

The weather has been a little... odd lately, and today was perfect. 
The sun felt so toasty, and warm, it was like a breath of spring was in the air.
Ryan and I decided to go to the swap meet, and while sometimes I walk away with a bag full of loot,
today I only found two goodies. 
I found a pair of shoe-forms, for my Etsy, and I had a lot of fun playing with the photos! 
Wouldn't these be amazing as book ends?? 
I thought so.. 


The second thing I found was a flag tray.
I don't think this little goodie is very old, I am pretty sure it's a reproduction, but I still think it is great. 
I thought it would be great with the coming summer months, and little get together's that we have!
How cute are those scalloped edges?!






No comments:

Post a Comment