Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quarter Life.

I think I am having a 'quarter-life' crisis.
The daily sob fests, and these feelings being stuck are getting old.
I feel like I'm floating, like I can't get my feet on the ground.
Or walking on a moving treadmill.
Or like I'm in swimming out of quicksand.
Or something along those lines.
Like days on the calenders have been flying by, and while I am moving, I am not moving forward.
Maybe side to side...
But definitely not forward.
Anyway, I feel like I have a thousand things that I want to do with my life, but they are a thousand miles away, like they are completely out of reach.
Like I am supposed to living a different life, that's full of bright colors, and passion, and creative freedom.
I have all of these things that I am dying to do, but have no idea of how to get from where I am now, to where I want to be.
I feel like I am living someone else's life.  A life that is boring, and mundane, and stuck.
I only have one life to live, and I feel like I'm not doing it justice.
I am feeling a defeated.
And alone.

Is anyone else struggling? Fighting this uphill battle with me?




No comments:

Post a Comment