Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Terrier Tuesday!

How is it only Tuesday?!
I feel like it should be Friday already, don't you?
Work has been brutal the past couple of weeks. 
I have had the same schedule for more than a year, and I can't get accustomed to it.
Every morning, at 4 am, my alarm goes off, and I think, 
'is someone paying a cruel joke on me?
...because it's not funny.
You'd think that after a year, I would be somewhat used to this routine, but I'm not.
It's so rough!
Argh! Can anyone relate??
Any Suggestions?
I really think it's time for a change, I need to find a way to work for myself!


Anyway!
I thought since I haven't done Terrier Tuesday in awhile, that I would make up for some lost time, and post a few photos from the past couple of days!
Spring has finally come around, so I have been hiking loads, and spending a lot of time outside.
I really hate the heat, so I have been trying to soak up these days that are 70-80 degrees.

I need to frame a couple of these! 
Don't you think??








If you want to see more photos of Alabama on a more daily basis,
 follow me on Instagram- keysforkelsey


Hope you enjoyed this terrier tuesday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment