Tuesday, November 23, 2010

being productive is being good. for me.

Last night I had an amazing friend over, and we had some fancy fruity drink, we made pizza, and some vegan brownies,because of my lack of attention, I bruned the pizza, but the crunchy-ness just added to its tastyness. She is a new friend, but has quickly become one of my most dear friends who knows way to much about me, and gets me all too well.
we laughed about everything and i loved every second about it.
So today I woke up and took Alabama for a long walk. I didn't bring my camera, and it was one of those days when you walk around and everything is perfectly composed and totally ready for photos. The lighting was beautiful. It was like the clouds and the sun created a golden filter on everything around me. I felt like I was living this video... but the lights were dancing leafs.
I felt like the sun was trying to find me. It was amazing.
today was also odd because I just felt huge.
You ever had one of those days where you just feel like if you were to sit on a seat, it would snap from under your massiveness? yup, today was one of those days.
Tomorrow will start with a really long walk and less massiveness.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment