Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful.




This past week was Thanksgiving, and it had its ups and downs. I worked so much, and it was brutal, it's incredible how frantic people get over clothes. Black Friday, you are one ugly day.
Thanksgiving was amazing. I was able to be with my family and that was such a blessing!
I am thankful for being able to get an education in something I love. I am thankful for people that I can count on, and I am thankful for life, and so much more!
I am also thankful for fall, and the little gifts that fall leaves for us.
Vibrant leaves.
Pine-cones.
Crispy walks.
Droppings from the trees.
Clear skies, and Christmas lights.
Life is beautiful, and fall is full of surprises.
Everyday more leaves cover the ground, and more people are finding gifts for people they love for the holidays.
Amazing.
Be thankful people.
It pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment