Wednesday, November 24, 2010

night stress.

Today I went to Ikea.
Yes.
My dream, Ikea. I dont know how, but I cant seem to leave that place with out spending at least 65 dollars are stuff I really dont need.
A frame, blanket, throw-pillow case, 4 candles... seems like I would have come home with more for 65 dollars, but I cannot seem to remember what other useless things I purchased.
Oh! I also came home with wrapping paper and chalk! (how could I forget?!)
I have a theory that I cant leave CVS with at least $20 of pointless junk, Target is usually at least $50 of some t shirts and weird foods. and Ikea, my minimum balance must be around $65.
Wish I had better self control!!! AHHHH!!!

So I came home and after laying on, and under my new blanket, I decided my room was boring.
I frantically began painting a bookshelf, and created some new wall 'pieces' for my bedroom.
I framed an old poster that Ive been wanting to hang forever and ate sour-dough-toast
(my favorite food of all time) that was baked and covered in marinara sauce.
These are my favorite sort of nights.
I will post photos of my 'new' bedroom soon.

so about this night stress problem.

after my craziness around my place, I got in bed and almost instantly, my hands start to shake, and my heart starts to thump.
it seems the second I hop in bed, every stress comes to me.
Some people get night sweats, I get night stress.
Instead of being woken up from being covered in sweat, I am woken up from my skin being drenched in heavy emotions.
Pretty odd. Right?
Oh well, going to sleep now, and I'm praying for dreams that include a limitless Ikea credit card that gets magically paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment