Monday, November 7, 2011

Tick, Tock...

Yesterday I went to a Vintage flea  market with Amb. We had such a good time! After weaving in and out of 20+ aisles of vintage goodies, we both walked away with such great goodies! 
I love looking at all of the old things... I realize how young I am, and how my life has only been a blink long.
It makes me feel small. 
And I love that.
Maybe that's one of the reasons I love older things...
Maybe it's the fact that in the world we live in now, everything is replaced so easily, and through out the years, these are some of the things that have lasted.
Or maybe I just love the look of it all. 
Whatever the reason, I am a huge lover of vintage, mod, retro.......
Like I said in a previous post, I have become obsessed with clocks.
And radios. 
And clock-radios. 
Anyway! These are a few of my finds from yesterday... 

Pink Radio.
 Clock+Automatic Timer.

Bottle Open, and Yellow Travel Clock. 

This little girl is such a beauty.

After work today I was looking at some of my finds, playing with them, cleaning them up a little bit, and I realized that I hadn't tested all of my clocks... 
I lined them up, I wound them all, and let 'em rip!
Most of these are for my etsy, but a few of them are just for me.
To my surprise, they all work. 
:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment