Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Proud Momma

Today was crazy. 
It was full of errands and hang out sessions. 
Somewhere in between I found a few moments of silence in the sun in the living room. It felt like it lasted much longer than it really was, but it was just what I needed. Alabama was sleeping on the floor, snoring and dreaming, and being warmed by the sun. 
I realized how much joy she brings to my life. 

She is such a happy little creature, that just lives and breathes to make me happy.
She is loud, and messy, and snores, and can clear a room with her.......gas.

But I wouldn't change anything about this perfect little peanut.
I am one proud momma.




2 comments:

  1. i really do love reading your blog. it provides me with my much needed dose of kels and i feel like your words are private little conversations between the two of us (well, and everyone else who gets to read it too). can't wait till sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Love that first pic!

    asktheduplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete