Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas!!

I know it has been FOREVER since I have written a blog, but every time I sit down to write one I am soooo overwhelmed with things I want to write about!
So I figured I would start back with something simple, and something I LOVE.
Christmas time :)
Since I live alone, in a fairly small place, I tend to keep my decorations small.
This year I just kept it simple with some vintage ornaments, colorful ornament bulbs, and some other little goodies.  

Anyway, I thought I would just post a bunch of photos for everyone to see! 








1 comment:

  1. Love your retro style ornaments! And I did the exact same thing with round ball ornaments in a jar, yours look lovely!

    xoxo,
    annie

    http://vintagediggs.com/2011/12/holiday-vintage-dress-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete