Friday, December 23, 2011

Headed Home!

Today I packed up my car with Christmas gifts, goodies, and Alabama and headed up the hill to my moms.  
I was born and raised in this place, and even though I haven't lived here for 7 years, I still call it home.
I think I always will.

I blasted Christmas songs on my way up, and tried to soak up every second of it. 
Alabama hid away from the cold under her blanket the entire time, and the last 15 minutes of the drive, for the first time in her life, she discovered that she can put her head out of the window!! I was laughing hysterically because it was SO CUTE!
The cold weather had made everything barren and empty, the red barns were the only color for miles around! 

I have always loved taking photos of where the sky meets the horizon, but these are some of my favorites. 
I hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment