Saturday, December 17, 2011

A little bit of puppy luuuuv

Today was the first day that I didn't need to wake up to an alarm in awhile, and it was AMAZING.

I still woke up before the sun came out, but it was pure bliss to wake up on my own. 

When I finally got out of bed, I put on, what felt to be, 43 layers of clothing to assure I wouldn't freeze!
It was so cold, and foggy, and quiet.

And it was perfect.

I know there are a lot of photos... I just couldn't edit anymore of them out!

beauty shots



bribing her to sit still with treats... 
I know these are a little bit blurry, but I think they are so funny and cute!




1 comment:

  1. This is the CUTEST dog! He is really workin that sweater!

    xoxo,
    annie

    I'm hosting a vintage dress giveaway on my blog, hope you will stop by!

    http://vintagediggs.com/2011/12/holiday-vintage-dress-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete