Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Time Terrier Tuesday!

I realize that I have missed about 1,000 Terrier Tuesdays, but Alabama and I are back.
And better than ever.
I thought I would overwhelm you with cuteness, and black and white puppy love. 
My aunt/uncle have border collies, and although Alabama might be 1/4 there size, 
She is convinced that she is one in the same. 
She grew up around these babies, and one of them is like her honorary Momma. 
She always gives her the ball, and protects her if another dog gets too rough. 
Alabama has these girls wrapped around her little paw.  
It's way too cute, always like a family reunion when we come around. 

Family photo 

... waiting to make the first move. 

Determined to get this extra large ball into her mouth. 

blissful pup 

This is one of my favorite photo's that I have ever taken of her. 

What are you doing for Terrier Tuesday?
Make sure to grab my button to the top left, and to love your furry love a little extra today!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment