Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer TO DO

So! I don't know about you, but am a huge list maker.  I get way too distracted to remember everything I want to do, and even a little overwhelmed when I think of it all. Grocery lists, to do lists, bill lists, list lists(well not really, but you get the idea).  I decided to make a list of things I wanted to do before the summer was over to insure that everything gets checked off. Most of these are really simple ideas, and goals, that are classic summer activities, but things I haven't done in years, like going to the beach, going camping, and going on roller coasters! While others are a little more intense, like losing 20 pounds, running more, and having a crafts fair booth.  But there are 35 things that I really want to do, and I feel like if I post it to the blogospere than I  have to keep up with it!  I want to be able to look back on this summer,  and realize that it didn't go to waste. 


What are your goals, or ideas that you have for the summer?? Are you making lists too?




No comments:

Post a Comment