Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A little Decorating!

I was reading some of my favorite blogs earlier today and was particularly inspired by this amazing lady in southern California who has the most amazing decorations.
So I decided to decorate a little bit today.
Literally-a little bit.
I have a total of 3 Halloween decorations and I pulled them out today! They are really quickly and weird, but   I think they are unique and perfect for my little place. How are you decorating for the up-coming spooky holiday? I have seen some homes around here that fantastic!! One day I will one a big house and I will go CRAZY with decorating for all holidays.
Today we had our first rain, and the second I saw that first drop hit the ground, I went around and lit all of the candles and opened my windows to let in all of that yummy rainy air.  I keep thinking about ideas for another tutorial to do, so be waiting, it will come very soon.
I hope you were able to enjoy the odd weather today, and put out some festive decorations.




No comments:

Post a Comment