Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 3, Freaked Out.

Over the past few days my mom has been saying for me to push myself-step out of my comfort zone. Reminding me that growth doesn't happen by standing in the same spot.
So I did something a little freaky today. I took a huge step.
I quit my job.
Well I put in my two weeks notice.
I am so excited and I feel like 928 pounds have been lifted from my back.
I have no idea what is next for me, but I know it will be better than what I have been enduring.
My boss was ungracious about my notice and it validated that this was the right move for me.
Anyway, this is a brand new chapter and I am looking forward. I feel so at peace about it, a little stressed about finding a new job, but I am so hopeful and am realizing how much my abilities are worth.
I was opening my mail shortly after I got home and saw this perfect little note that just summed it all up.
Sometimes Mom just know exactly what I need.


1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl!!! Your mom is right and so are you - you are meant for bigger and better things and i believe in every bit of you!

    ReplyDelete