Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Comfort foods.

I have been trying to find some comfort lately, its been a rough couple of days for me, and this little quest to occupy my mind has been a great distraction!

(I wrote out a long explanation about everything that is going on, but realized how much wining it was, and decided to not have a pitty party.)

Lately I have found a lot of comfort in the kitchen.
I have been obsessed with baking.
Something about mixing ingredients, and making a huge mess is therapeutic. 

I usually don't eat what I make... I don't have a sweet tooth at all, and after a half of a cookie, I am done. 
Anyone have any requests?

I have also been baking everything in my heart shaped pans... it may take a little longer, but it makes me really happy. 


this is just a simple recipe from online...

No comments:

Post a Comment