Thursday, October 13, 2011

#10 is THRIFT Thursday!

So! I know I am behind on my challenge... SORRY GUYS!!
My dad was in town this week, and I got a little distracted... hope you understand!
So today I just did some errands, and I went to some thrift stores!
I found some really cool stuff!! Some glass Pyrex jars with white lids, a couple of things for more PROJECTS! I found a couple of things for my website, and the best finds were these old radios. One is a GE brand clock radio and is SUPER retro, I sort of love it.  It goes so well with some of my bright colored furniture!
The best find EVER is this wooden radio! It works like a dream, and is so beautiful! When you turn it on, the tubes take a few minutes to warm up, but when they do, there is a light behind all of the numbers, this little guy just has SO much character. I'm obsessed with it and am just scouring my place to find the PERFECT spot for it...



































No comments:

Post a Comment