Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sometimes, you have to compromise.


Over the last couple of months I was craving sushi, twice a week.
Not saying I got it everytime I wanted it, but because I love it, I still craaaaave it!! YUM YUM!!

Lets face it, sushi isn't the most economical meal and well- I'm BROKE.
I started making a VERY cheap, and easy version of sushi, and although it is nothing like going to a sushi shop, it definitely satisfies my cravings!

Ready for the easiest 'sushi' ever?

Recipe time!
Packet of seaweed (trader joes brand is my favorite)
White rice, sticky, or jasmine (I use those microwave pouches from trader joes)
Soy-yoki, or Soy-Vey, this is a soy sauce/teriyaki sauce blend, that is amazing.
1 sliced avocado if you want to splurge!
and I also get pickled ginger, which is completely optional, I just happen to LOVE it!

Let me know if you try it, or if you like it, or whatever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment