Sunday, October 16, 2011

#13 Team Challenge.

So today I didn't do a project challenge. 
But my sister did a challenge and I helped her... sort of. 

Today my sister ran the full Nike's Women's Marathon in San Francisco! 
26.2 miles! That's insane!! 
Honestly guys?? She's my hero. 
She did a challenge today that most people, me included, will never do in their life time, and she did it with style.

My challenge today was to make sure she reached her goal. 
No I didn't run... but as my sister crossed the finish line, I felt like I crossed the finish line. 
I feel like we are a team. 

She is so inspiring! 
Strong, beautiful, wise, driven, encouraging, caring, fun, and so-so-so-so much more.

I don't think I could ask for anyone better for an older sister. 
I am so blessed.
I love you sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment