Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Challenges #15 AND 16!

This post is for 2 days for my challenge..
A long time ago, I decided that I wanted to make some prints of some of my paintings to try to make a few extra bucks...
Part one: Yesterday I went over the 3 paintings I wanted to have prints of, I added some color, added some extra lines, and just cleaned them up a little bit... it took awhile because I am sort of a perfection about these things.

Part two: Today I met with the printer!! Ryan and I went together... I was so glad he was there with me!
We talked a lot about what I wanted and expected and he showed me about a million different papers that were available...

I hope these come out well... he is going to try some stuff on photo shop to make these look a little more polished... and if I like the outcome, I will bring different paintings to him.
What do you guys think??

No comments:

Post a Comment