Thursday, October 20, 2011

#17 Thrift Thursday

Today is THRIFT THURSDAY!! 
On my searching today I found a couple of things that I am really excited about!
Do you ever see a glass, or kitchen utensil, or lamp, or just something you see and are instantly determined to find one for yourself? 
Well... I get that way.
Awhile back, I saw someone drinking from a glass and I have been set to find them since. It's just a simple glass with scallops on the sides, but I have been obsessing over this particular size for awhile, and today I found it! I felt pretty good about that.
FINDS OF THE DAY!
3 really tall-white-scentless candles which I LOVE. 
3 different sizes of hurricane vases which I have some crafty ideas for, but I also like them as is.
4 different colored zippers.



1 comment:

  1. oh! i can't wait to see what you do/how you do those hurricanes! i hope it is what you were telling me about.
    you are so freaking talented with all of this!

    ReplyDelete